Friday, October 4, 2013

Artists Night at Hanasho

Last night we opened my exhibition 'Nature in Print' at Hanasho, Boundary Street, West End.  A great night talking about my art with a few sales in between drinks.

Thanks at all who came along.  My work is at Hanasho until the 31st October, please come along and take a look.  I've also got some cards and bookmarks on sale.

View of my work along Hanasho's wall

View of Hanasho's - an exciting visual display

Craig and I with my work in the background

A trio of butterfly monoprints,
the lime green one is my favourite!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!...it certainly looks very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Sandra !!! Seeing your prints made it a good excuse to visit again one of my favourite shops but couldn't resist a handmade bag from a Japanese Kimino.

    ReplyDelete